As publisher of the series, I am very excited to share the messages in this book. The first edition in the series, Speakers on Success, has been a tremendous success. This newest book, due out 09/28/09, similarly features messages of motivation and inspiration, as well as business and life how-to information.
Speakers on Purpose features chapters from some of today’s most outstanding experts in personal development – including:
- Jack Canfield – co-creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series and The Success Principles
- Brian Tracy, Owner of Brian Tracy Int’l. and personal development consultant.
- Keith Ferrazzi, Author of Never Eat Alone, Who’s Got Your Back?, and founder of Ferrazzi Greenlight.
- Marci Shimoff, Author of Happy for No Reason, Chicken Soup for the Woman’s Soul, and featured mentor in The Secret.
- Les Brown, Motivational Speaker and Author.
- All this as well as a foreword from Richard Bolles.
Purpose means many things to different people. It can mean living your life “on purpose,” as in fulfilling a calling, knowing your true purpose in life and acting upon it. It can mean Intention – as in doing something “on pupose.” It can also mean Passion – Purposefully living your life.
The chapters in the book are varied, and feature messages about the above definitions as well as business how-to, information on building relationships, using social media, and outstanding motivational messages. There is something to be gained from every chapter. The books are now available. To order, e-mail me at Robin@RobinJay.com.